Official Guide: What is a Moderator?

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down

Official Guide: What is a Moderator?

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:13 am

What is a Moderator?

Moderators (or Mods) are regular players that have volunteered their time and effort to helping the community. They do this for no pay, gifts, or even a particularly elevated sense of celebrity. These are helpful, active, and patient members of the community that the Zynga staff is lucky to have working with them. They are private individuals who in no way represent the thoughts or opinions of Zynga or any of their affiliates.

A Moderator's authority extends to the forums only and they are entitled to no in-game bonuses or powers. They are, however, entitled to the same protection as any player and often have a direct line of contact with Zynga staff members. Harassing them in any way is ill-advised.

Please know that Moderators are not developers. They do not have the power to assist you with restoring items, nor are they responsible for fixing the game. If you have an issue that requires item restoration, please contact Zynga Customer Support.

While a Moderator does not have any authority in game, they were chosen, in part, for their ability to consistently adhere to the rules and guidelines set down by the Zynga staff.

If they see you doing something you shouldn't they will tell you. If you refuse to take their advice they are required (by the conditions that allow them to be Moderators) to report your behavior.

Any Moderator will appear with the title “Moderator” or "Super Moderator" under their name on the forums.

Please, keep in mind that a Moderator is different from a Super Moderator. Super Moderators are members of the community that have been hired to help across all Zynga forums.

How can I become a Moderator?

Moderators are chosen by the forum administrators due to their tireless dedication to the community and its players. When the admins see someone that is constantly helpful, active, and knowledgeable about the game we "tap" them to become Mods.

What can I do if I feel I'm being picked on/harassed by a Moderator?

Moderators are required to report directly to members of the Zynga staff. If you are having a problem with a Mod please feel free to report them as you would any other player. Simply attach a screenshot of their misbehavior and send it, along with a short description to a Super Moderator or Community Manager.

While we take great pride in our ability to choose Mods wisely, we fully accept the fact that it is possible for us to misjudge their intentions.

Do Mods know when stuff is coming out?

The Mods receive no information prior to the release of any content in this or any Zynga game. They are simply players that have volunteered to maintain the forums.

How come I'm not a Moderator? I'm very helpful too.

Sometimes, Zynga simply doesn't need any more Mods. When no further help is needed, they won't select any more players to become Moderators.

How do I know when Zynga is looking for a new Mod?

Zynga will make public announcements and/or private inquiries when the time comes to select a new moderator.

[url=newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5359623" rel=nofollow]

Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 97
Lokasi : United States, CA

Lihat profil user http://zyngapoker.forum.st

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas